I am Thankful this year for many things:
- My relationship with God and my faith in Jesus Christ
- My wife
- My Kids
- Our beautiful home
- Good relationship with my ex-wife
- Good health
- For Grand Master Yang and the opportunity and support he has given me with the Purchase of the Paola school.
- The Best Job in all the world. I get to teach kids of all ages, from 3 years old all the way to 63 and beyond, the fine art of Taekwondo and Hapkido. Basically, I get to play and have fun each day while helping to instill respect, confidence and personal growth in each person that walks through our front door. I love it!
- For all the students, that make my Job the best in the world.
- For all the Parents and Spouses of the students.
- That our school is able to touch the lives of our community by giving back through our volunteer workdays. Way to go everyone for helping to provide 14 families in Paola and Osawatomie with a turkey this Thanksgiving, who might not otherwise have had one.
- For the possibility of what the future may hold.
Happy Thanksgiving to all,